Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

when a leave drops, some thinks because it's lacking of nutrients, but do we ever think the rough winds could have blown them down?

sometimes, i stopped by,
to look at my past,
but i realised everything was funny to be thought of,
recalling the times, it might be a sad and pathetic memories
hence, i shutted my eyes,
took a big grasp of air into my lungs again,
feeling the pace of my hearts,
i am back to the reality!

i realised that whenever some bad incidents happened
it seems to be the end of the world,
well instead of feeling sweat with it,
i would accept it with my generous arms,
i treid to change what i didnt want it to be,
even if it doesnt turn out well,
i am still glad i tried my best

i have faith in everyone i love,
i mean, i should, have it.
but still it'll never work if things go one way,
again. i closed my eyes, stopped the thoughts from flowing through my mind,
to keep my spirit down again,
back to my starting point,
continue what makes me feel better again
i might not have the chance to think of the consequenes,
since i choosed the path that i want,
i move on with my wish.

althought it will never turn out well,
but still i couldnt twist the clock back to twelve,
and choose the second path.
hence, i learnt a new lesson.
i appreciate what happens in life, always!



0 comments: