Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

sick!

i wonder why would i fall sick at this crucial state?
i have tons of upcoming tasks to be completed!
god bless me man! i gonna get well soon
yesterday i was pretty down.
probably because of this toad voice couldnt make me touch much at the briefing
i was just nodding my head and replying a yes yes..

had a blood check up on my HIV, HYPER A,B,C SYPHILIS and more
gonna get a chest x ray soon. to check on the TB
god! heal my sickness fast fast!!
i am missing all my friends now!

i wish the day of gatheting would arrive soon!
had a great day shopping with my best friend few days back
bought all my formal clothes and stuff
=)

i sold my MP3 wahhaa!
i finally have an income! will spend this on some of my besties' presents.

spm is about to end
well, i wouldnt want to think back about the past subjects,
i did not even dare to guarantee any A for any subjects!
especially add math
thankgodness add math isnt that important in my carrier

biology chemistry! u better have an A!
i am still waiting anxiously for the departure date
currently is still 28/12
the consultant said that i will be informed only 1 WEEK EARLIER.

i want to have count down 2010 and christmas here!
if i were given a chance now! i wish i can celebrate and enjoy here before i leave!
i hope i am blessed always!

13/12 undang class
14/12 outing with friends, dinner with mrs.sim at sunway
15/12 form5 dinner
16/12 do x ray and buy disecting set and lab coat
17/12 meet dr.ho
18/12 special outing with esther thoo ^^
20/12 editorial BBQ
21/12 PPS prom
22/12 6c GATHERING
23/12 leaving to penang
26/12 back from penang
27/12 farewell with friends
28/12 departure

this is my current schedule
of course i will never forget some of the spec

0 comments: