Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

TRIALS VS REAL

thanks to the happenings that happened for this week,
today.. i had a great talk with pn lim, my english teacher,
i mean WE had a great talk,
since we always cant understand what our bio teacher is teaching,
we decided to run out from the class,
standing at the corridor,
while listening to the comments she gave on our exam essay!

this time, i realised, i choosed the wrong question,
i always write something on recount,
dont know why, those questions will eventually ignite my inner feelings,
like the last exam piece, my best friend
somehow i am clear with what i want, i know what does that mean,
because i have had a best friend in life,
no matter who i write, or how i write it,
the feelings will surely strike the reader's emotions

this time, discipline is the key to success? do u agree?
certainly i have discipline in me,
but i am not successful yet, so i might not have the stand to support my points well
i wrote this in chinese for last essay! damn it.
i can still remember what marks i got, and it was totally a disappointment,
but i still like english, there's no line to limit my style of writing.

pn lim, through her thoughts i learnt a lot!
she said i am good in argumentative kinds,
so i am gonna read up more and more bulletins on people opinions,
seeing things from differents perspectives,
at least , i am proud that i convinced her, by manipulating my points,
through bluffalogy!
feel embarrass to admit it, but still i am glad it happened before the real one comes!

i got back all my papers already, well not satisfying enough!
but thanks to all my buddies, we'll work hard for the time left.
let's turn it to be possible all the times,
i am in love in my class, LOL
we joined all the tables together, so it's easier to crap and discuss questions!

no doubt, i am under high pressure lately,
i realised i am not well prepared,
but still i am really thankful,
like what pn.lim says "make things happened worst before the real spm!"

i am gonna make sure by spm comes, i get to understand which kind of questions suit me the best!!

haha. randomly,
yesterday was a great day!
i went mamak after school with my classmates,
as usual, i like the atmosphere!
wahaha.. out class has lots of JUN lately!
jun yi, jia jiun and jian jun!

oh well! i have released my feelings! time to work hard. ciaos!

0 comments: