Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

RUSSIA

finally, i have the courage to re-activate my blog.
well~ probably i still think this is the place where i can share all my feelings.
right here,right now. i do not have much true friends and family members around.
so the only place i could pass out my message and express my feelings is through blogging!

hmmph. nothing much has changed to in my life.
well, apart from the previous post to this post has been months and yeah now i am currently in russia!
the first post i typed in russia~
well :) i just celebrated my 18th birthday with my course mates here @starlight!

well lots of sad and depressed feelings i have been through ever since i came here
those missing feelings! doubting myself and stuffs. well.
i hope when everyone is busy. and i dont get to talk to my closed ones later, through my blog u all can still keep up to date with me.

honestly, life here isn't at all. challenging!
especially the language barrier which i am facing now everyday now,
somehow just got me more stressful to excel in it!
i always tell myself i will be better in time!

0 comments: